Installers’ Summit 2018: Registration is now open!
Join us on the 20-21 September in beautiful Stockholm for AIE and GCP Europe’s annual Installers’ Summit hosted by Installatörsföretagen and Plåt & Ventföretagen.
This event is a unique opportunity for installers in both sectors to come together with industry leaders and policy makers to discuss all the latest business opportunities, emerging technologies, and trends.
The programme includes:
- AIE and GCP Europe Strategic Meetings, Board Meetings, and Working Group Meetings
- Joint AIE and GCP Europe Conference on Digitalisation with high-level panel discussions and speakers
- Networking with other installers and industry leaders from across Europe and beyond
- Exclusive dinners at the Vasa Museum and Operaterassen
- An exciting Partners Programme to take in all the greatest sights and sounds of Stockholm
Register HERE before the 19 July to take advantage of the Early Bird ticket!
The theme of this year’s joint conference is digitalisation as we do a deep-dive into how the digital revolution is transforming the installations sector, from managing your business to managing buildings, we will cover it all!
- Fredrik Karlsson, Editor in Chief at Elinstallatören and VVS-Forum
- Bengt Kjellsson, Swedish Authority of Digitalisation
- Andreas Udd, Project Manager at VRA Rörinstallationer AB
- Roger Jongeling, Managing Director at Plan B Services AB, Consultant for BIM implementation
- Walter Hugentobler, Professor at FMH Allgemeine und Innere Medizin
- Peter Fredholm, CEO at BEAst
- Kristina Gabrielli, Programme manager at Smart Built Environment
- Claes Rydin, Head of Development at ID-06
- Casto Cañavate Fernández, Marketing Director at KNX
Find all other information about the Installers’ Summit including full programme, hotel reservation, venue information, and fees on the event website here.