Installers are vital in energy solutions when it comes to practical application. They are service providers having direct contact with the end-user, owner, or real estate investor, on his energy management while having first-hand information on the feasibility of system integration and innovative smart controls. Ultimately, they are unlocking a significant cost reduction of Europe’s energy bill and helping achieve the EU's climate, energy security, health, and economic recovery targets.
GCP Europe represents and promotes the interests of the Building Services Engineering Sector: plumbing and HVAC at the European Union level, paving the way for policies conducive to a stable business environment in which its members operate.
- Monitoring the most relevant EU policies likely to influence the sector (+sending early alerts), among the following topics:
- Climate and Energy Policies
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Digital tools (including Building Information Monitoring - BIM)
- Training and Skills
- Conveying the sector's policy positions to EU policy-makers
Providing information and shaping positions on relevant EU policies is a service restricted to GCP Europe members.
We are always happy to welcome new members and partners!