The diversity of our members' activities covers the width of:
- Installing, planning, and maintaining heating, ventilation, air conditioning and plumbing systems in buildings (a multi-service approach);
- Advise on system integration and innovative smart controls;
- Regular inspections, energy auditing/assessment (in the framework of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive);
- Advise about energy efficiency/performance to real estate investors and end-users;
- Advice on renewable energy systems such as solar thermal, heat pump, biomass heating, fuel cell, power-heat coupling and photovoltaic systems, and their installing, planning, and maintenance;
- Performance contracting.